About Me

My photo
I am a college student trying to get by. With only a few short years left, I hope to teaching elementary school.

Who I am as a teacher

As a future teacher I feel like I will definitely have some difficulty coping with a new job that I will have for the rest of my life, but so will everyone else in my position.  I will try as hard as I possibly can to learn and understand everything that will be happening around me.  I will be learning from my students and they will also be learning from me. I like to think of myself as a quick learner, so I hope this comes in handy when I start to teach.  I know that at the beginning of my job I will feel stresses and that I will not be able to keep up with everything that is going on around me; I also know that this will soon pass and everything will be smoothed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment